Polka Dot Preschool for Progressive Early Learning in Thornhill
Polka Dot Preschool offers quality learning in a safe and healthy environment for all students. Our trained Registered ECE teachers are dedicated to meeting the needs of all students by providing stimulating program activities in a supportive environment. Our unique and direct teaching methods enable students to reach their optimum potential.
Polka Dot Preschool has been providing childcare and academic early learning in a safe and nurturing environment since 2004. We believe in encouraging students in all aspects of their development, from their physical, emotional, social and artistic growth to their intellectual sides. Our ECE qualified teachers and skilled support staff are dedicated to creating planned activities and progressive learning programs that will allow your child to reach their full potential and prepare for Kindergarten. We accept children from 15 months to 5 years of age and offer a toddler, preschool, junior or senior Kindergarten program. Our classes are separated into toddler, preschool, and junior and senior Kindergarten groups. We’re located in Thornhill at Yonge and Centre Street and offer free parking.
Polka Dot Preschool’s goals and objectives are:
- To provide a safe and healthy environment.
- To create a sharing, loving and relaxing atmosphere.
- To plan for all areas of development: Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, Artistic, Intellectual
- To encourage the development of self-discipline through positive reinforcement
- To emphasize parental and community involvement within the preschool
- To support the development of growing independence by encouraging curiosity, thinking, reasoning and problem solving
For more detailed on our character building program and teaching methods, please check out our Program Statement PDF Brochure.